Review for Day by Day: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Day by Day: Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts info
Newly revised, this classic meditation book has brought an eloquent message about living one day at a time to more than a million recovering addicts. Its inspirational passages augment and reinforce AA principles about coping constructively with life's daily problems, staying sober, and growing spiritually.Newly revised, this classic meditation book has brought an eloquent message about living one day at a time to more than a million recovering addicts. Its inspirational passages augment and reinforce AA principles about coping constructively with life's daily problems, staying sober, and growing spiritually.
