Review for Insightful Player: Football Pros Lead a Bold Movement of Hope : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Insightful Player: Football Pros Lead a Bold Movement of Hope info
Whether you are a parent, coach or teacher looking for a tool that can inspire and motivate, a fan interested in learning how players overcame obstacles to reach the NFL or just someone that enjoys reading poignant, inspiring stories, Insightful Player delivers.
Each Insightful Player™ story shows solid evidence of the immense power of the human spirit. We all need to be reminded of this, especially kids and especially now. Insightful Player™ brings to life how players that reached the NFL did so not only on their talent, but often because of the heroic acts they made to overcome life’s obstacles.
A player's father was murdered when he was eight; he had to duck for cover in his home because bullets were flying on his s
