Review for Chasing Daylight: How My Forthcoming Death Transformed My Life : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Chasing Daylight: How My Forthcoming Death Transformed My Life info
An honest and inspirational look at one man's struggle against illness to understand the significance of his work and to close the relationships of his life. The author was one of the most respected CEOs (of KPMG) in the United States and an intimate of some of the most recognizable names in global enterprise.As CEO at accounting giant KPMG, Eugene O'Kelly was so immersed in his job that over the course of a decade, he managed to have lunch with his wife on weekdays just twice. His travel schedule was set 18 months out. Once, he was so obsessed with impressing a potential client that he tracked down the man's travel schedule, booked the seat next to him on a flight, schmoozed the guy all the way to Australia, landed the account, and fle
